IveTriedThat: Since early 2012, I have been a regular writer on I’ve Tried That, a work-at-home website that teaches readers how to start online businesses and avoid scams. I’ve Tried That boasts a readership of 20K+ and has been mentioned in publications including the following:
Some of my I’ve Tried That content includes the following blog posts:
- Double Down and Win! My Review of Social Dieting Site DietBet
- Equity Crowdfunding: The Big Scam of 2014?
- I’ve Tried That Readers, What Should I Do About This Car Wrap Advertising Scam?
- Why You Need A Business Plan- Even If You’re Not Raising Money
- Is the Better Business Bureau Running a Racketeering Scam?
- What Does Google Hummingbird Mean for Affiliate Marketers?
- Hackerspaces: Bringing Your Ideas to (Money-Making) Life
- Consumer Psychology Ploys That Can Increase Your Affiliate Marketing Sales
- Interview with Carol Tice: How to Make an Online Income as a Writer
- Generating a Second Income as a Poor Graduate Student: Free E-Book!
- Halina’s Journey to Become a Full-Time Freelance Writer
The Motley Fool Blog Network: Since 2012, I’ve been posting stock picks and public company business assessments on The Motley Fool’s blog. Example posts include:
- Is Martha Stewart Living?
- How to Fix a Broken Business Model
- Is Groupon Bad for Business?
- Why You Should Not Buy Facebook’s IPO
Rock Solid Finance