- Virginia House Call Physicians: Created the launch copy for this website. Generated six pages of website copy in three weeks.
- ITnetc: Edited and helped create about 75% of ITnetc’s website content. This project spanned six months from start to finish.
- Lamb Roofing: Generated 90% of the content for Lamb Roofing’s Services and About Us pages, including page topic headings and bullet points. This project spanned one year.
Long Term Care Corner: Caregiver’s Corner: From 2010 until 2011, I submitted blog posts on the subjects of long term care, assisted living and the elderly. Example blog posts include:
- What Entails Skilled Nursing in the State of Virginia?
- New Jersey’s JACC Program Offers Home Care Options for Those Not Qualified for Medicaid
- Dealing with a Mother’s Dementia: One Texas Caregiver’s Journey
- The Trouble with Assisted Living Facilities in New York
Kettlebell Exercises for Women: One of my ongoing women’s health projects involves trying out and reviewing DVD exercise programs for an affiliate marketing website. As an added bonus, I get to improve my own health and physical form.
- LeanMoms Review
- My Review Kettlebell Kickboxing: Week 2
- My Review of the Kettlebell Kickboxing DVDs: Week 5
Social Moms: I publish health and personal finance content on the following socially-oriented website.
- MSG: The Hidden Toxin in Your Food
- How to Save Money on Lodging During Your Family’s Summer Vacation
- How to Have a Frugal Yet Fun Holiday Gift Exchange
- How You Can Buy Stocks for Little or No Money